Advertising in the CondoVoice newsletter
2022-2023 Advertising Condo Voice
The CondoVoice newsletter is a Quarterly issue sent to all members of CCI South and North Saskatchewan Chapters giving you greater exposure.
|Single Issue||4 Issues|
|Advertising in all 4 issues gives a complimentary ad in our AGM Special Newsletter. All ads are full colour.|
- completed ad must be submitted as high-resolution PDF or ESP;
- all ads, except full page, must have defining border on allsides;
- no crop marks;
- Business Card 3.39 x 2.40 inches
- Quarter page 3.39 x 5.00 inches
- Half page (vertical) 3.39 x 10.22 inches
- Half page (horizontal) 7.08 x 5.00 inches
- Full page 7.08 x 10.22 inches
- Fall 2022 – October 30, 2022
- Winter 2023 – December 30, 2022
- Spring 2023 – March 30, 2023
- Summer 2023 – May 30, 2023
Sponsor a CCI South Saskatchewan Education Event 2022-2023
Sponsor our Condo Seminars and Promote Your Business!
Seminar/Webinar Event Sponsors
Each session may have more than one sponsor.
CCI South/North Saskatchewan is continuing with our successful webinar series in 2022! We’ve only just begun this joint venture arrangement in 2021, but it’s been great! Our webinars are a great opportunity to remind our condominium owners and your clients and potential clients that you are there for them. Each attendee has ongoing access, so each viewing reminds them of your business, just like having a Condo TV ad!
Your advertising support also provides you and your company with opportunities to expand your business profile in the condominium communities of Regina and Saskatoon as well as smaller centers and the surrounding area. The support and sponsorship you provide enhances the ability for our Saskatchewan CCI Chapters to provide ongoing education on condominium issues through our meetings and virtual events. We look forward to your participation and thank you most sincerely in advance for your support.
Webinars and Zoom meetings:
Sponsored webinars/podcasts are, increasingly, one of the strongest solutions for those looking to generate revenue through their marketing. The sponsor gets more than just sales leads - they get multiple opportunities to build brand awareness over a period of weeks and months, which is something that's harder to replicate with any other type of communication. It is our intent that your sponsorship payment will provide:
- Sponsor listing on both Saskatoon and Regina CCI Chapter websites;
- Sponsor listing on any virtual meeting registration forms and email blast announcing the virtual meeting;
- Verbal recognition before all virtual meetings that you sponsor;
- Logo on video sent to all registered attendees as after market registrant additional reference and viewing which may be further shared with the condominium community.
All this for only $250 per Session!
Thank you for your partnership and support for these educational opportunities.