Benefits of Membership
Individual and Condominium members receive the following:
Supporting condominium advocacy through membership and volunteerism
- Remain up to date on condo news with bulletins and articles delivered right to your inbox via email blasts or our quarterly newsletter Plus CCI-National’s information.
- Member Discounts to events and educational seminars such as the Annual General Meeting and condo director courses.
- Access to free and nominally priced webinars on trending Condominium topics.
- Access to professionals and businesses that specialize in the condominium industry. Profit from their experience.
- Networking opportunities with fellow condominium corporations and Board directors at courses, seminars and AGM events.
- Educational information and courses available to new Board members to help with the learning curve of running a condominium corporation.
- Attend CondoSTRENGTH webinars -for Directors By Directors-learn from one another.
Professional and Business Partners opportunities include:
- Condominiums are the fastest-growing home unit in an exploding Canadian housing market. Identifiable Target Market.
- Great opportunity to network with Condo Directors, condo owners and Property Managers.
- No charge listing of your business on the CCI-South Saskatchewan web-site
- Reduced advertising rates in our Quarterly Newsletter
- Sponsorship opportunities at various educational and social events to help increase your profile.
- Cost-effective way to increase business and tap into the growing condominium market in Southern Saskatchewan
- Receive free subscriptions to the CCI-SS and National information.
- Stay current on condominium trends and issues
- Receive referrals and enjoy the power of word-of-mouth advertising.
- Whether you are a small operation looking to take the next step or a well-established firm with the opportunity to increase your market share, joining CCI will open numerous opportunities to build your business.
- Create your own competitive advantage ... maximize your economic potential as a professional service or trades supplier.
- Enhance your professional presence within a growing marketplace through article and speaking opportunities.
- Each business designates a “member representative” to cast their vote and receive information from CCI.