Condo 100 Director's Course
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Executive Royal Hotel - 4025 Albert Street
6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Registration: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Coffee, tea and cookies
This is a 3.5 hour session designed to introduce and educate on basics of board governance, board meetings and running an AGM, by-laws and more!
- Role of the Board/Management
- Director's Code of Ethics
- Condominium Property Act
- Board Confidentiality
- SO MUCH MORE....
Presenter: Brandon Hicks
Brandon Hicks, B.Comm (Hons), J.D. a lawyer with McDougall Gauley in Regina, is vice-president of CCI South Saskatchewan and President of his condo board. He is a member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan and the Regina Bar Association. Brandon maintains a general business and commercial law practice including real estate and condominium development, corporate governance, and not-for-profit corporate advising.
- RESERVATIONS A MUST - ONLY 30 SEATS AVAILABLE! Avoid Disappointment — Register Today!
- For more information and to register, simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and mail your completed registration along with your payment to the address indicated on the form.