Types of Membership
Membership fee $4.00 per unit. Minimum $100.00- maximum $370.00 annually
- Entitles all board members, unit owners and residents of a condominium corporation to all the benefits of membership in the Canadian Condominium Institute This covers board members, unit owners and residents of a condominium corporation.
Membership fee $100.00 annually
- Membership is for individual unit owners in a condominium that is not a member of CCI–South Saskatchewan, authors, professors, or any other persons interested in furthering the goals and objectives of the CCI. This is not a replacement for a condominium, professional or business partner membership.
Business Partner Membership
Membership fee $225.00 annually Additional locations for multi office businesses $125.00
Small Business Partner/Corporate membership (5 or less employees) $150.00
- Any incorporated company, partnership, sole proprietorship, government agency, institution, firm or any other business entity, involved in, or providing a product or service to, the condominium industry. Each business designates a “member representative” to cast their vote and receive information from CCI. All employees of a business partner/corporate member will enjoy the member-rate at all CCI-South Saskatchewan chapter events.
Membership fee $150.00 annually
- This membership category is reserved for individual professionals who work in one of the following fields; condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate, insurance, reserve fund studies, mediation/arbitration, appraisals, engineering or architecture.
If you are a professional in one of the fields identified you may be interested in a CCI professional membership if;
- You have an established base of condominium clients and earn a significant portion of your income by providing professional services to condominiums
- You want to increase your exposure, and the professional services you provide, to the condominium community
- You have your ACCI designation (Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute)
- You are working towards your ACCI designation. (Google: http://cci.ca/acci)
The South Saskatchewan Chapter Membership year runs from July 1 of the current year until June 30 of the following year.